Friday, April 23, 2010

OJ & The Broncos cover GREEN Day @ Earth Day Soiree

Jessica Pierce, Deanna Herring and Sarah Keffer make the bags look HOT!




The anger was building, as I was driving to work...just watching all those raindrops smacking against my windshield. I was devising plans on how I could litter most effectively, out of spite for this crap weather...I was mad at EARTH. BUUUUT..as it turned out, even the weather couldn't put a damper on the Earth Day Soiree, which took place last Thursday from 6-10pm. My anger diminished dramatically, as the party got rollin. I was actually feeling my inner "earthy-ness" come out, when I had the desire to dance around in the misty weather.. a rain party could be sexy, right? A nightly sprinkle about every 30 minutes or so, and...BAM - mini-showers for everyone.

As the night progressed, I found myself caught in a dream of the flannel shirts and baby doll dresses that once made up the majority of my wardrobe, as OJ and The Broncos jammed out to countless of my 90's favorites. Check out the video below as they cover Green Day (not a huge coincidence there). Sorry the video is kind of dark - but you get the drift. So what did everyone think of them?? Let us know.........

Special Thanks to The Daily Juice, Clear, distinctdetails.com, Whole Foods, Elite Grounds Landscaping and all you eco-chic party goers that made this misty night so magical.

**Please note, although initial anger levels were off the charts - there was no deliberate littering that took place!!



No comments:

Post a Comment