Sunday, August 1, 2010

GOSSIP aLeRt!!!


Who doesn't like HOT gossip? Well, here you go. I cannot be too specific, but here's the inside scoop. I must be vague to protect those involved.
Let's just say that it would not be a complete lie if I told you that your favorite Belmont employees are in talks with a major production company, and MIGHT be in the process of becoming your next favorite reality show.....(I said MIGHT)! We've had some pret-t-y interesting events and party clients in the past, and it's caught the attention of some producers...well, along with awesomeness of our staff!!
Let me also say that if you want a shot at being on this show with all of us, you MIGHT want to hang around The Belmont when the possible pilot is being filmed. It MIGHT be in the next 2 months sometime. How do you like me so far?? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment