Thursday, September 30, 2010

BELMONT ART BATTLE 2010




We are beyond excited to host THE BELMONT ART BATTLE 2010. We are going to be putting on one bad ass event for all the cool kids on Sunday, November 7th. Come for brunch and stay to check out 5 amazing, local, fresh, talented artists. Soak up the creative energy throughout the timed 3 hour challenge and stay to see who can gather the most votes and win the $500 cash prize. This live art show will pair perfectly with the fresh fall breeze as you sip-sip-sip away on a bottomless mimosa and jam out to our DJ. As an attendee, you will be given one chance to vote. The artists will be set up on the outdoor patio. As of now, the times are from Noon-3pm.

What I need from you my friends, is to pass this info along to anyone that you think would be a unique competitor in this battle. I am looking for all different syles, fashions, feels and energies as I'm hoping to put together a bunch funkier than Marky Mark ever could. So....please, help me out and have anyone that is interested email me at michelle@thebelmontaustin.com to apply. I am looking to start confirming artists TODAY!! Thanks so much my loyal friends. I love you alllllllll.

No comments:

Post a Comment