Monday, May 24, 2010

I smell Sex and Champagne


Christmas is coming. What? It's only May? Well, hell, it feels like Christmas to me!! The anticipation that I've had for this movie is similar to that in which I experienced as a wee little tot on Christmas Eve.

On Thursday, for about two hours, I'll be able to completely remove myself from my existence and pretend that I can afford Manolo's and amazing outfits from top designers, Carrie Bradshaw style. I don't know what it is about the characters in this show that have caused addicts within viewers everywhere, but I am one of them.

I'm throwing a promotion for the entire week following the release. If you reserve a table with me to come in before the movie - I'll hook you up with a bubbly treat. And if you bring your ticket stub in after the movie - well, how about a SATC inspired refreshment?? ;) Make your reservation by emailing michelle@thebelmontaustin.com. Offer is good through June 5th. Also, I'll be giving away two passes to see Mario Cantone (who plays Charlotte's friend, Anthony on the show) doing a stand-up performance at the Long Center on June 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment