Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Malford Milligan @ The Belmont - Downtown LIVE



For those who are unfamiliar....I highly advise you to get down on some Malford Milligan. I had not yet been introduced to this "Otis Redding/Al Green - like" artist until last night. I had done a little research and had an idea, but seeing his show live was true entertainment.

The blues always seem to bring you to a place where the sad enjoyment of life, love and everything in between becomes more simple in song. To me, his vocals depict an optimism to the "blues" and I found that to be what made this entire performance soulful.

Last night was our second DOWNTOWN LIVE show, and we have seven more to go. Our outdoor main patio served once again as the perfect setting for a FREE live show.

No comments:

Post a Comment